Vlog Tales of the Insol Crypt: Monique Sassi
Authentic, smart and driven, today’s episode features a rising star’s unique insight on being a restructuring lawyer. Monique Sassi, partner in the Restructuring & Insolvency Group at Cassels, reflects on what led her to becoming a lawyer – “I grew up with a sense that there was a lack of law and order”, how COVID has impacted insolvency proceedings in the courtroom, and shares some advice for the next generation of insolvency professionals.
Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency Group Cassels
- Background — How Monique got into the Insolvency industry
- Most memorable case – Nortel
- How has technology changed the insolvency process.
- The COVID impact – Missed traditionalism and courtroom camaraderie
- Advice to next generation of insolvency professionals