Ask FirePower Founder and CEO Ilan Jacobson a question, and you’ll get the unfiltered truth. That’s what he shares in this episode of the Life After Business podcast, touching on:
- How FirePower grew into an ecosystem for Canadian entrepreneurs;
- Why private debt needs to fill the financing gap left by traditional lenders;
- The success paradox: why some companies that are proving out their business models are being punished for it (and why that doesn’t make sense);
- Why he’s advising business owners to sell within the next two years…or hang on for fifteen;
- Where private equity and M&A is headed.
If you’re looking for an entertaining discussion of all things private debt, M&A and private equity, look no further. Here’s the link.